TD1000 Flameless Heater
- 1,200,000 BTU'S
- 7,500+ CFM
- 3.25" Static Pressure
No Flames. No Fumes. No Fuss. Just Heat!
Ideal for applications where an open flame or spark-risk is out of the question; the TD1000 excels at providing 1.0 million BTUs of clean, dry heat.
Our patented technology uses diesel power to agitate hydraulic oil in a flameless, sparkless, low-pressure environment. We convert engine radiant heat, exhaust heat, and hydraulic fluid heat into a clean, humidity-free, toxin-free heat output that is produced with no friction or flame.
Safety features are incorporated to protect the investment of your Therm Dynamics heaters. All heaters are equipped with a set of four shut-off switches that terminate the engine when excessive pressures, speed or water temperatures are detected. This unit meets or exceeds OSHA, MSHA, and API standards for use in most areas.
Certified to UL733-2013 & CSA B 140.8.1967(R2015). Standards Report Number: 489HH001S
- 18 years of proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Huge, real fuel savings versus indirect-fired flamed heaters. (40%)
- Flameless heat is captured from the diesel engine and a patented low-pressure hydraulic fluid heat plate
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Fuel: Diesel #2
- Max BTU Output: 1,000,000
- Effciency: 90%+
- CFM: 6,200+
- Static Pressure: 3.50” lbs.
- Temperature: 180 degrees F
- Max Fuel Consumption: 7.6 GPH
- POWER PLANT
- John Deere 4045 Tier 4F
- Width: 6’7”
- Height: 8’5”
- Length: 15’3” overall with inlet and outlet
- Weight, empty: 6,500 lbs.
- Weigth, full: 7,900 lbs.
- FUEL CAPACITY
- 200 Gallons, 2 100 gallon tanks with separation valve
- Double Containment
- 1” – 12“
Our versatile, portable heaters can be used in hundreds of applications including thawing frozen ground, heating buildings or structures, curing concrete, drywall/paint drying and removing excess moisture to inhibit mold growth and any other application that requires clean, dry, flameless heat.
- Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision.
- Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity.
- Clean, uncontaminated air output improves the working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk.
- Thermostat controlled operation will improve fuel efficiency.
- Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP, and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet.
- Safe, flameless heat. Eliminates all risk of fires.
- Proudly made in Tea, SD USA
Available options include custom paint, ducting, ducting storage, recirculation inlets, operational strobe light, emergency shut-down button and many more.